Pizza calories are higher
If you can limit your pizza to just two slices out of eight large pan, the calorie count plus the grated cheese topping is 480 calories. While the burger patty contains 350 calories.
Pizza Dough: Makes enough dough for two 10-12 inch pizzas
- 1 1/2 cups (355 ml) warm water (105°F-115°F)
- 1 package (2 1/4 teaspoons) active dry yeast
- 3 3/4 cups (490 g) bread flour
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (omit if cooking pizza in a wood-fired pizza oven)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Pizza Ingredients and Topping Options
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cornmeal (to help slide the pizza onto the pizza stone)
- Tomato sauce (smooth or pureed)
- Firm mozzarella cheese, grated
- Fresh soft mozzarella cheese, separated into small clumps
- Fontina cheese, grated
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Mushrooms, very thinly sliced if raw, otherwise first sautéed
- Bell peppers, stems and seeds removed, very thinly sliced
- Italian pepperoncini, thinly sliced
- Italian sausage, cooked ahead and crumbled
- Sliced black olives
- Chopped fresh basil
- Baby arugula, tossed in a little olive oil, added as pizza comes out of the oven
- Pepperoni, thinly sliced
- Onions, thinly sliced raw or caramelized
- Ham, thinly sliced
Friends, today I am sharing Dominos Style Paneer Makhani Pizza Recipe.. Comes out just as good as in Dominos if not better!
Most successful subscription businesses publish a mix of free and paid posts to attract a new audience, and upsell the most loyal members to a premium offering. You can also mix different access levels within the same post, showing a free preview to logged out members and then, right when you're ready for a cliffhanger, that's a good time to...
Hold back some of the best bits for paying members only!
The Public preview card allows to create a divide between how much of your post should be available as a public free-preview, and how much should be restricted based on the post access level.
These last paragraphs are only visible on the site if you're logged in as a paying member. To test this out, you can connect a Stripe account, create a member account for yourself, and give yourself a complimentary premium plan.
As discussed in the introduction post, one of the best things about Ghost is just how much you can customize to turn your site into something unique. Everything about your layout and design can be changed, so you're not stuck with yet another clone of a social network profile.
How far you want to go with customization is completely up to you, there's no right or wrong approach! The majority of people use one of Ghost's built-in themes to get started, and then progress to something more bespoke later on as their site grows.
The best way to get started is with Ghost's branding settings, where you can set up colors, images and logos to fit with your brand.
Any Ghost theme that's up to date and compatible with Ghost 4.0 and higher will reflect your branding settings in the preview window, so you can see what your site will look like as you experiment with different options.
When selecting an accent color, try to choose something which will contrast well with white text. Many themes will use your accent color as the background for buttons, headers and navigational elements. Vibrant colors with a darker hue tend to work best, as a general rule.
However, there are hundreds of different themes available to install, so you can pick out a look and feel that suits you best.
Inside Ghost's theme settings you'll find 4 more official themes that can be directly installed and activated. Each theme is suited to slightly different use-cases.
- Casper (default) — Made for all sorts of blogs and newsletters
- Edition — A beautiful minimal template for newsletter authors
- Alto — A slick news/magazine style design for creators
- London — A light photography theme with a bold grid
- Ease — A library theme for organizing large content archives
And if none of those feel quite right, head on over to the Ghost Marketplace, where you'll find a huge variety of both free and premium themes.
Building something custom
Finally, if you want something completely bespoke for your site, you can always build a custom theme from scratch and upload it to your site.
Ghost's theming template files are very easy to work with, and can be picked up in the space of a few hours by anyone who has just a little bit of knowledge of HTML and CSS. Templates from other platforms can also be ported to Ghost with relatively little effort.
If you want to take a quick look at the theme syntax to see what it's like, you can browse through the files of the default Casper theme. We've added tons of inline code comments to make it easy to learn, and the structure is very readable.
See? Not that scary! But still completely optional.
If you're interested in creating your own Ghost theme, check out our extensive theme documentation for a full guide to all the different template variables and helpers which are available.